For some people dying hair has becomes a routine that you always do every month. But they might not do it so they could cover their hair, but they might do it because they want to make their hair lighter or darker. However, using chemical hair dye frequently may damage your hair, thus makes it not healthy anymore, this is also one of the reason why you have a lot of hair loss recently. That is why you need to make your hair becomes healthier, and when you want to change the color of your hair why do not you try to use natural hair dye.
Changing your hair color in natural way
When you use only natural thing, then your hair restoration would become quicker, moreover it would not damage your hair so it could be a healthy alternative to your hair. Many things could be done to make your hair color becomes lighter such as:
- Lemon juice: you might need to use a few lemons to create enough juice for your hair. Then soak your entire hair with the juice but make sure that you have saturated every strand of your hair with it. Afterwards you need to wear sun block and sunscreen to your body and face to protect it because you would need to sit outside under the sun to expose your hair to the sun. The sun rays would trigger the acid from the lemon so it would work your hair and makes it lighter. You could do this one time every week until your hair reach your desirable light color.
- Chamomile: for this you would need to use dried chamomile that you could be purchase in any herb store. But before you use it, you would need to strain it first, use a strainer and place it on a plastic bowl. The boil a cup of water before pouring it on the strainer to strain the chamomile. After it has been strained you would need to prepare a cup of warm water so the chamomile could be mix inside. Let the chamomile to be infused for at least 30 minutes before taking it out. Use the water infusion to soak your hair and again sit under the sunlight. You need to do this a few times a week since the infusion could make your hair lighter.
- Henna: you might have heard about henna hair dye, even if this thing is called as hair dye but henna is actually natural hair dye herb that you could use to color your hair so it would be safe to use. You could find it on your local herb store, but remember to choose yellow or beige color one. Then use a few spoonful of henna to be dissolved with a few tablespoon of chamomile infusion like the one we have made before so it could turn into thick paste form. Then coats your hair with it using hair dye brush, but remember that you need to apply it to your entire strand before covering your hair with plastic cap and leave it for at least two hours before clean it.
Besides making your hair lighter, you could also use natural hair dye to make your hair darker. This is also as easy as the lightening one only if when you know what you need to darken your hair.
- Black tea: you would need to find dried black tea so you could use it to darken your hair. Just use a few spoon of black tea and put it on a cup of boiling water and let the tea completely strained and infused the water. Let the water to cool down while waiting the tea to release its dark color to the water. Then soak your whole hair with the water and use plastic cup to cover your head. Do your things because you need to let it be for at least one hour before cleaning your hair. Do this a few times a week so your hair would be darken by the day.
- Yogurt: to use yogurt you would need to mix it with ground coffee powder completely. Then prepare another ground coffee and brew it with a cup of water in thick mixture. Let the coffee to cool down completely before mixing it with the yogurt mixture that we have created before. Apply the final mixture to your entire hair until it all been covered then use plastic cap to cover your hair. Let the mixture stay for at least one hour before you could clean your hair. Do this twice a week to completely darken your hair into the color that you want.
- Dark Cocoa: you might be able to purchase dark cocoa powder on your grocery store, but what you need to do is to choose one that has not been sweetened because the sweeten version would contains sugar that you surely does not need for your natural hair dye. Next you need to purchase shampoo without any colorant or chemical inside it, but your shampoo could contains moisturizer if you need, but pure shampoo would be better. Next mix the cocoa powder on to the shampoo, but only mix in what you want to use today because the cocoa could be spoiled. Apply the shampoo on your hair as you would when you wash your hair, but let the shampoo stay in your hair longer. You could do your bath and rinse the shampoo last before you come out from the shower. You need to do this daily so you could achieve the dark color that you want.
- Sage: you could also find this in your local herb store as natural hair dye. First boiled two cups of water and put it in a plastic bowl. Put the sage inside and let it be infused for one night or at least eight hours. The next morning soaks your hair that already been clean with the infusion, but you need to let it until your hair completely dry on itself before clean it.